ASIST K-Blog Panel

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

On Keeping Found Things Found

I have a meeting with JJ Allaire of Onfolio tomorrow, so I've been reading about the product. It's a research management tool people can use while surfing the Web. (It's a PC application, so I can't actually use it.) I came across a quote I thought some of you might appreciate: "The trick ... isn't about getting the information; it's about being able to keep it all straight," the article's author paraphrases Adam Berrey, who has worked with JJ Allaire and his brother, Jeremy, before.

2 Comments:

  • They have an interesting product, certainly. I've been using the google desktop search for a week or so... having something to search across all your programs is extremely helpful.

    By Blogger Christina, at 12:02 PM  

  • I was thinking of you while they demoed their product. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe because you've written about tools like Onfolio before or maybe just 'cause of the whole KM thingie. It's pretty nifty. I'll post about it on the scratchpad tonight.

    By Blogger j, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home