ASIST K-Blog Panel

Monday, May 24, 2004

InfoWorld: Blogging behind the firewall

5/21/04 by Chad Dickerson "InfoWorld's internal Weblog started as an experiment. Already, it's indispensable What a difference a few Weblogs can make. In January, I wrote about the importance of leveraging the inherent simplicity in technologies such as RSS for enterprise information-sharing, and I mentioned a particular effort I had in mind: experimenting with a simple intranet Weblog. Mentioning a future effort in my column tends to solidify my own commitment, so we set up an internal Weblog system driven by Movable Type. Then, in response to a later column, I got quite a bit of reader e-mail asking me for more details on our use of Weblogs because that anecdote just scratched the surface. Consider this installment a closer peek behind the scenes here at InfoWorld. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home