ASIST K-Blog Panel

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Upcoming Blog Talks

The SLA Wisconsin Chapter has invited me to speak to them about blogging on Wednesday, September 15. I might talk to a library school class about my job while I'm out there, either on Tuesday or Thursday. I'm waiting for clearance from work to go. The Boston Chapter is planning a similar program, perhaps for Saturday, October 16. The program planner has invited me to be the principal speaker, but if any of you would like to join me, I can easily share the responsibilities. It could give us a nice practice round for our panel or, since I would imagine this meeting will be longer, it could give us the opportunity to talk about many things we wouldn't be able to during the limited time at ASIST.

1 Comments:

  • I'd love to go to WI, but I think I've personally emptied our entire training budget. Good luck though.

    By Blogger Christina, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home